Conscious Capitalism Chicago
Elevating humanity through good business.
We offer transformative thinking, programs, events, and a community of inquiry and learning. We foster aware and engaged business in Chicagoland and the Midwest through powerful programming, peer-to-peer learning, collaboration and conscious practice.
We offer a variety of events for our members as well as special gatherings for CEOs and our Senior Executive Members. Events explore the understanding and application of principles and practices of conscious business. Engage with your peer community on a monthly basis to learn, share and grow.
By becoming a member of the Chicago Chapter of Conscious Capitalism, you are supporting our work to spread the principles of Conscious Capitalism. You are also joining a community of leaders who are poised to elevate humanity.
WHO WE ARE
Conscious Capitalism is a fast-growing global movement dedicated to elevating humanity through business. We actively seek to support leaders and organizations to accelerate the shift to more conscious business throughout Chicagoland and the Midwest.
What We Believe
We believe that capitalism is quite possibly the most powerful force for human cooperation, value creation and social good the world has ever seen. We believe that a new form of capitalism is emerging – Conscious Capitalism – that reflects the ongoing process of human development and enhances meaning and prosperity for all.
Our Reason for Being
We exist to elevate the consciousness of business leaders to create prosperity, fulfillment and engagement in the Chicagoland community.
How We Work Within Our Values
- We support leaders and their organizations in accelerating the shift to Conscious Capitalism. We live and lead by example:
- We engage each other with awareness, care and compassion to cultivate trust and alignment.
- We embrace a spirit of curiosity and inquiry, always open to expanding our awareness and deepening our understanding of the idea and practice of Conscious Capitalism.
- We encourage openness, honesty and the courage to speak the truth, even if it is difficult to speak or hear.
- We seek and embrace diversity in its many forms.
- We are committed to organizationallearning and adaptation.
- We maintain the highest standards of integrity and ethical conduct, prudent use of resources, and fair and accurate disclosure of information.